Share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmericanBlanketCompany?ref=hl and on Instagram: https://instagram.com/americanblanket/.
Contest ended July 22, 2015. Our winner is Bethany Grace Cummings. Open to U.S. residents only.
Ten Best Uses for Summer Blankets
1. Beach Blankets: Keep a soft, lightweight layer between you and the beach. Throw blankets pack light and they're mold and mildew resistant too, so you can leave them in the beach bag.
2. On the water: It's always cooler on the water. We've been keeping these lightweight fleece blankets on the boat as extra warmth on cool rides home from the Vineyard.
3. The Hammock: Our new favorite. Hammocks are relaxing as is, but when you drop a cozy blanket and pillow into the mix, it's a whole other slice of heaven.
4. The Patio: Keep a couple summer throws handy out on the patio for cool nights outside.
5. The Ultimate Picnic Blanket: The obvious key ingredient to the perfect picnic. Try an oversized summer throw to comfortably seat 3-4 people.
6. Stadium Blankets for the Ball Game: Down here, we've got Cape League baseball. Summer throws pack easy and give you a little warmth and comfort at a cool evening game.
7. Lightweight Summertime Bedding: Surf Green and Amsterdam Blue are customer favorites to brighten up any bedroom for summer.
8.Around the Campfire: Whether you're sitting around a fire at the beach or the backyard fire pit, keep a couple summer blankets handy.
9. Paired with a Good Book: Curl up with a soft blanket and a good book to pass a rainy day.
10. A Vintage Car Cover: We've even got a couple customers using lightweight Peaceful Touch blankets as car covers for their antique cars: a 1958 Triumph and a '74 Ford Bronco. These blankets protect their antique cars and keep the pollen off the cars when they're stored in the garage.
All American Blankets are machine wash and dry, mildew, mold and stain resistant and they'll never shed or pill. Summer Blankets Made in America and guaranteed for life. View Soft Summer Throw Blankets or Lightweight Summer Bedding.