Ten Best Uses for Blankets This Fall:
Fall is just around the corner so we compiled a list of our top 10 favorite Fall activities that we like to bring our American Blankets to!
- Fall Picnics: There’s no better time than Fall when the weather is starting to cool down for a park picnic. Gather up a few friends and a couple of snacks (we suggest a charcuterie board) and you’ve got yourself the perfect afternoon! We suggest packing our Big Picnic Blanket.
- Football Games: It goes without saying that the best way to watch a football game is curled up with a nice, soft blanket and of course, some buffalo chicken dip. We found our favorite recipe on The Food Network: Food Network Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Home Movie Night: The best way to spend the first chilly night of Fall is sitting on the couch watching movies with your loved ones, favorite blankets, and maybe some hot chocolate.
- Hay Ride: As Halloween rolls around there’s nothing better than a hayride (haunted or just for fun) and the ride is so much more enjoyable with a comfortable fleece blanket that is easy to wash! Try our Peaceful Touch Fleece Blankets.
- Sunset on the Beach: Theres still a few more warm September and October days left, spend these moments outside with a blanket watching the Sunset.
- Drive In Movie: Most drive in theaters are open well into October so pop open the trunk, grab you and your families favorite blankets, popcorn and enjoy the night.
- Tailgate: Soon tailgating season will be in full swing, be sure to keep a few extra blankets in your car for when it starts to get chilly.
- Sporting Events: Fall sports are upon us which means its the busy season for many families! Our fleece blankets are perfect for cold game days.
- Outdoor Fires: Smores and firepit evenings don’t have to end when the Summer does. Gather some friends, marshmallows and a few blankets and carry nights like this into the Fall.
- Outdoor Concert: Most towns host outdoor concerts into the Fall so be sure to remember blankets when preparing for some music in the park.